About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, May 31, 2019

Birthday Recap

Even though he shed some tears sporadically throughout the day, Robby had a great birthday. Thank you to everybody who took the time to leave him a message on Facebook, Instagram or through email. He was touched that so many people care and could relate to his growing up angst. I know that it made his day extra special.

The birthday celebration continues for my Koopa today. He and Scott are headed to a Night Ranger concert (a gift for Scott's birthday back in March.) As an added surprise, the pair are picking up some VIP backstage passes before the show. They are ecstatic to actually meet the members of their favorite band!

I can't wait to see photos and hear their stories. I hope that they make memories to last a lifetime and that Robby will always remember rocking with his dad for his birthday. While the fans are busy at the concert, Timmy and I will be on our own. I think we are going to head to another indoor playground (it is swampy outside and the bugs are icky). Even though we won't be at a concert, I am going to try to make the day special for him. I think we might even cap our day with ice cream for dinner. 












No comments:

Post a Comment