About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, October 11, 2019

Wonderful Break

We had a fantastic day at Pumpkinville. It was so fun having Scott home in the middle of the week. The boys were particularly ecstatic to have their daddy home from school for a fun day. I think that taking a break from the stress of work did him a world of good as well!  

The weather was gorgeous and, as anticipated, the crowds were nonexistent. We were able to enjoy all of the activities without fighting hoards of people and long lines. Robby and Timmy played together for hours, squealing and running throughout the haybales and inflatables. I even got into the action on a few slides, although I have to admit that it was nice to sit back and watch the boys play together.

Today we are back to reality, but my goodness it was nice to disconnect and break away for a few hours!















No comments:

Post a Comment