About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, July 13, 2020

Home

Despite being in Ohio, our social distancing protocols have remained in place. We arrived Thursday evening and, although it has been difficult to resist the urge to explore, we have stayed in place. Scott and the boys have been able to spend a lot of quality time with Grandma, quietly playing in both her house and her yard. It is odd not visiting our usual places but with the Covid numbers soaring, I know that we have made the right decision.  

Tomorrow we are heading home, so today we will be packing up and getting ready. I'm not looking forward to the long drive, but I will be happy to be home. If we are going to shelter in place, there is no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment