About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, August 07, 2020

Laid Back Fun

 Yesterday was a day of rest for the Cousin Crew. Everybody was tired after the marathon drive to visit the cemetery. It turns out that ten hours in the car is exhausting for everybody, not just the driver.  

I wanted to keep the day relatively calm but I still wanted to have some fun. We opted to go bowling, which is always a fun activity for everybody. The bowling alley owners went to such impressive efforts to create a safe environment that I am happy to make several trips with the kids.






No comments:

Post a Comment