About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Stressed

After a nearly two week hiatus, yesterday was our first day back to reality. In the first 90 minutes of my morning the relaxed, vacation vibes I had accumulated completely evaporated. My day was chaotic, stressed and filled with bickering and lamenting. 

Everybody, including Scott, had a difficult time adjusting to the sudden influx of work. I spent my day alternating between listening to complaints, nagging and badgering everybody to stay on task and trying to hide in the bathroom. By the time the sun was beginning to set I was ready to go hibernate in bed!

I'm hoping that today is smoother, and that yesterday was just a blip in the road. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment