About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Welcome 46!

I woke up this morning smiling, thinking about how yesterday was the last day this country has never had a female in the executive branch. Regardless of your political affiliation or preference in candidate, the fact that a female Vice-President is being sworn into her position today is a monumental step. I love watching glass ceilings begin to crack!

Per family tradition, today we will all watch the Inauguration. This is the first one that Timmy will understand, or at least be aware of, because he was only 2 when the 45th President was sworn into office. He is excited about the Inauguration, although he is probably going to be disappointed when he realizes that cake and candles aren't involved.

Happy Inauguration Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment