About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Vaccine Appointment

After hours spent scouring the internet for weeks, yesterday I managed to secure an appointment for my Mom to receive her Covid vaccine.  On Saturday she will receive her first dose, and I can't wait. I felt like I hit the lottery when I snagged her appointment.  I felt a layer of anxiety begin to melt off my shoulders, knowing that she will be protected and safe.

I'm still down the list before I can receive my vaccine. I hope that supplies increase so that I can also join the elite vaccinated club. In the meantime, Scott continues to be our family liaison within the community, doing our shopping and venturing into businesses. (I do miss going shopping!)

While I won't be going into any stores any time soon, I will be spending more time outside today. The weather has been warming up into the 50s, melting the snow and drying up the mud. It definitely feels like we have turned the corner to Spring, and I couldn't be happier. I love every season, but I am always happy to see the transition on the horizon. 

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment