About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, May 19, 2023

Birthday

 Happy Birthday to me!

This year my birthday enthusiasm is low. I would prefer to simply forget my birthday, but since that won't stop time I suppose I have no choice but to acknowledge it. This is my last year in my 40s and I do not like to be reminded that next year I am going to be 50. But I'm not there yet!

Today's birthday plans include working, overseeing schoolwork and chauffeuring the boys to class. I suppose my mundane itinerary reflects my feelings about turning 49. I simply don't care.

This weekend Robby has his band performance. Hopefully the weather holds out because they are playing at our local park. It will be a great afternoon if the weather holds out. Fingers crossed! They all worked too hard to be washed out by weather.  

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment