About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, June 30, 2023

Tumbling

Timmy has had an amazing week playing and tumbling at camp. Today is his last session in this series and I know that he is going to be sad to have the weekend come to an end. He has loved it so much that we are already looking at adding another week or two of camp to his summer adventure list. Since the weather is too miserable for playing in a pool, I suppose rolling and tumbling is the next best thing. 

While Timmy has been having an awesome week, Robby has not been well. He continues to fight a fever and a nasty cough has settled into his chest. He has been miserable since he came home from New Orleans. I wish he wasn't sick, but I'm glad that he is ill this week instead of last week. He is miserable being sick at home, but being ill at the Leadership Academy would have been horrible. 

Today we are dealing with more poor air quality and icky weather. Tomorrow we are packing up early and heading to a new flea market to push Flexi-Friends. We have heard that this demographic might be more interested in his little toys.  Wish us luck, and stay safe if you are celebrating with fireworks this weekend!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment