About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, February 23, 2024

Printing

 Happy Friday!

Between Timmy's stellar report card, Robby's college orientation and his receiving the Billy Michal Leadership Award, this has been an amazing week for our little family. I think we are all reeling with the excitement of our good news. I'm happy it is Friday because we all need to recenter and get our heads back into the game. The school year isn't over yet, even if the end (graduation and retirement) are in sight.

This weekend will be spent cleaning, working and printing mermaids and dragons. Next weekend we are splitting our efforts between two events. It will be our biggest Flexy weekend ever! Robby and Scott will be selling at the Leesburg Spring Fling Craft Fair while my sister and I are setting up at MerMagic Con, the biggest mermaid convention in the world. We have no idea how much we will sell but I'm really looking forward to the event. I think it is going to be so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment