About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, February 16, 2024

Ready

 After another non-snow event it seems that we have another chance this weekend.  Fingers crossed we will get something playable! Timmy's sled has been sitting in the middle of our yard, readied on a hill, since the last non-snow event. It has become an odd symbol of our uneventful winter.

Today Robby has his enrichment classes which means that I will spend the majority of my day driving. On Monday he goes to Freshman orientation at Shepherd University. I'm determined to enjoy this forced time together in the car while we have it!

This weekend will be spent cleaning, recovering from a cold and preparing for the orientation. Robby will be getting his college ID photo on Monday and has requested a haircut. I can't believe that this is all happening! I know that I had 18 years to prepare, but I'm not ready. Fortunately, I know that he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment