About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Battle Ready

 It feels odd in the house this morning. Scott is home because schools are closed for election day. It feels strange having him home, not being ill, on a random Tuesday. I suppose this is a peek at what our future may be with him being retired. 

It's always a little harder to get everybody on their schedule when Scott is home from work. The boys tend to want to mirror their father and lounge. Unfortunately for them, they do have school today. Sigh. I know that I am going to have to be the bad guy (again) and insist upon logging in. I suppose I am worried that these one-off battles will become an everyday occurrence when Scott is retired and home each day.

I guess I can worry about that next year.  In the meantime, I'll fortify myself with some more coffee and prepare for battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment