About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, March 07, 2024

Happy Birthday Scott

 Today is special in our family because it is Scott's birthday!  

Our family loves birthdays and any reason to celebrate. Even though Scott isn't delighted with adding a digit to his year, he is looking forward to our family party. A favorite dinner, a few presents, a lot of doting and a red velvet cake will top off the celebration tonight. His birthday marks the beginning of our family busy season.

The spring and early summer have always been heavy with birthdays, anniversaries and various reasons to celebrate. This year the parties will be magnified because we are adding graduations and retirements to the mix. I feel like I've been treading water to stay afloat in a stressful 2024. Everything is about to get considerably more complicated as we try to navigate retiring, college and moving within the next few months.

I suppose I'll worry about packing, moving and living with a retired husband later. Today is all about celebrating Scott. The boys are so lucky to have him as their dad. I am so lucky to have found him! 

Happy Birthday Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment