About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, March 01, 2024

Big Weekend

 This weekend has been circled in red on our calendar since it was hung up on New Years Day. Our printers have been running nearly nonstop in preparation for our busy Flexy weekend. Thanks to a full family effort, we are able to set up in two separate locations for the weekend.

On Saturday Scott and Robby are going to the Spring Fling Craft Fair in Leesburg. We attended the winter event and were warmly received. Despite bringing what we thought was ample stock, we ended up selling out before he end of the weekend. Unlike the December show, this event is only on Saturday but we are hopeful for a crowd.

While the boys are in Leesburg selling at the craft fair, my sister is joining me for the day at the MerMagicCon in Silver Spring Maryland. This event, which was featured on Netflix, is the largest mermaid convention in the world. We are thrilled to have been invited to participate and are grateful to my sister for lending a hand. 

My sister is going to help me sell at the Mermaid show on Saturday. On Sunday, Robby and Scott will join me at the show to finish out the event. We have no idea what to expect but we are really excited for the event. It looks like so much fun!

Wish us luck with our FlexyFriends sales! 

No comments:

Post a Comment