About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Home

 After a long drive with exhausted (and therefore bickering) children, we finally pulled into the driveway around dinner time last night. Everybody was happy to finally get out of the van and stretch their legs. Even Friend started to chirp with excitement when we pulled into the driveway. After schlepping everything out of the van and returning the rental we ordered Doordash for dinner and everybody went to their separate areas. I think we were confined together for too long!

This week the boys are on Spring Break while Scott is back to work. The schedule is going to be wonky but, after being away for last week, I truly don't care. At this point I'm really happy to be sitting on my couch with a big cup of coffee, preparing to tackle the day.

Have a great day. I'm home, so I know I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment