About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Going Home

Yesterday was busy yet productive. After work I managed to pack and stow three more boxes. While the progress is slower than I would like, the impact is starting to be felt. My house looks so much bigger with all of our items packed away. I've come to the conclusion that we either need more space or fewer things.

Packing (and real life) will take a backseat this weekend. Robby and Scott are heading down to Richmond to work at the Nightmare Richmond ComicCon-type event. The pair are excited for their three-day marathon selling adventure. Rob missed going to the last 'con' event because it was held during his first week at college. Thankfully this horror themed event corresponds with his autumn break, allowing him to attend.

While they are busy in Richmond, I'm taking Timmy to visit my Mom. It has been too long since I have been able to visit her and I'm looking forward to the escape. I have lots of plans for mini-adventures over the weekend, but I'm also looking forward to some down time. I could use a really good night sleep, and for some reason, I always seem to find it when visiting my Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment