About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, October 08, 2024

Sore

 I wish I could write a blog highlighting my productivity over the past 24 hours.  Unfortunately, yesterday my body was sore and my mind was busy with work. The moving boxes stayed unfolded and unpacked, waiting for another day. Hopefully I'll be able to resume today and keep the momentum going. I really want to get out of this house!

Although we didn't get anything else packed, I did manage to take the trash to the dump. Clearing 7 contractor sized garbage bags out of my living room feels amazing. Between the clutter being purged and my possessions being boxed, I am learning to embrace the minimalist lifestyle. 

Wish me luck packing!


No comments:

Post a Comment