About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 03, 2024

Rain

 We went through such a long spree of good weather that I almost feel guilty complaining about the constant rain and grey skies. I don't mind rainy days but a patch or two of sunshine would be appreciated. Even Friend seems deflated with the weather, preferring to sneak off to a pee pad instead of braving the cold rain. Thankfully it is supposed to lift by tomorrow- just in time for another Flexy sales event.

We have enjoyed a nice break from FlexyFriends sales events, but selling season is upon us. We have events scheduled for nearly every weekend between now and Christmas. Thankfully I have a husband who is retired and has offered to take the reins on the hustle. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with the outdoor event scheduled.

Today Scott is going to head to Shepherd to pick up Robby for the weekend. He needs to pick up clothes for the cooler weather and he is going to go help Scott sell for a day. With midterms starting next week, I know he is eager for a quiet spot to get his work done and study. 

I've missed his presence in the house. It will be nice to have him home, even if it is only for a few days. I am looking forward to my full house weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment