About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, November 07, 2019

Cleaning

Well, my ankle still hurts. I keep hoping that it will suddenly feel better, but I suspect that the recovery will be so slow that I will only realize it happened in retrospect. I'm able to get around, so I probably shouldn't be complaining, but the discomfort is starting to wear me down. If the swelling doesn't deflate in the next few days, I'll have to just bite the bullet and go to the doctor.

Despite having a sore ankle, yesterday was extremely busy. Between working and chauffeuring Robby to his classes and guitar lessons, I managed to clean the house. It has been awhile since I focused on both decluttering and deep cleaning and the house definitely needed my attention. 

It feels fabulous to be able to sit in a clean and tidy living room. I had forgotten how comfortable and stress-free I feel when the clutter and dirt are purged. (Of course, I'm sure it won't take Timmy long to reclaim the territory.)




No comments:

Post a Comment