About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Worn Out

Monday we had a fabulous time running and playing at the park. Yesterday Timmy was on the couch, feeling feverish and cranky. So much for my happy, feel good little boy. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again- autoimmune disorders stink!

I'm fairly certain that Timmy was not sick but was simply worn out. When he becomes tired or overexerts himself, his little body tends to rebel through fevers and aches. I feel so bad for him when he feels worn out. My heart aches because I want to take it away for him but there is nothing I can do.  

Instead of playing, we spent the majority of the day on the couch. He watched cartoons (and the Polar Express) while I worked on my computer. Our day was quiet, but he needed the calm to recover. I'm hoping that he feels better today.  I miss my little mischief maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment