About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Treasure Hunter

I am loving this crisp and cool yet not painfully cold weather. Timmy and I spent nearly four hours outside yesterday, playing with his new toy plane and climbing on the logs. I did my best to keep up with him but his energy seems endless! 

I am thoroughly enjoying our Christmas stay-cation. Without having to worry about school schedules and because Scott is home to help, I am able to finish my work in the early morning and evening. It has been so nice disconnecting each afternoon to play and hang out with the kids. Going back to our reality schedule next week is going to be a shocker for everybody. 

We still have a few days left of our respite from reality, and I plan on making the most of it. Today is going to be beautiful again, so I'm sure that there will be more log climbing and plane flying in my future. Although we haven't yet been successful, I'm sure that Timmy will convince me to go on another treasure hunt. (He is certain that there is a million dollars hidden somewhere in our yard.)

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment