About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

No sleep

Yesterday was rough. I woke up feeling worn out because I didn't sleep well Sunday night. My sleep tracker logged a whopping 3 hours of sleep for the night. Unfortunately, a pot of coffee wasn't enough to overcome the lack of sleep.

As the day progressed, I began to feel worse. I ended up trying to take a nap in the afternoon but was unsuccessful. (Unless I have a high fever, I just can't sleep during the day.) Instead of sleeping and feeling better, I spent the day muddling through until bedtime.

I went to bed early and, although it took me longer to fall asleep than I had hoped, I slept hard. I'm feeling so much better this morning! It's amazing how sleep, or the lack of it, has the power to influence the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment