About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Dance

Yesterday was uneventful. Between work and school, I had little time for anything else. After nearly two months, I feel like we are finally hitting a groove with school. The stress cloud that has been following me since August feels like it is finally beginning to fade. Fingers crossed, I think we might have a handle on the school year schedule!

Even though we were busy, Timmy and I did manage to squeeze a few rollerskating dance parties in between tasks. My goodness he loves dancing and skating around the living room and kitchen. Although it leaves me both tired and sweaty, I have to admit that I love it. Watching him smile and laugh is absolutely priceless. As an added bonus, it seems that I have lost five pounds since our dance parties have started!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment