About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Cuddle Pup

 Scott had a workday yesterday which allowed him to stay home. Although he had to finish up some report cards and IEPs, he was free through the afternoon to hang out and play outside. I had meetings scheduled throughout the afternoon so it was nice to have an extra set of hands to help out. 

Today he is back to school and the boys and I are back to our normal schedule. Work has been so busy lately but I am hoping to be able to play outside for a few hours. Not only is the sunshine good for my soul, but I also discovered that Friend and Timmy are less destructive when thoroughly exercised. 

Friend and I have settled into a comfortable routine. He gets several long walks throughout the day to sniff around and to play. Between walks, he cuddles on me as I work. (I've learned to balance the computer on a pillow next to me so that he can curl onto my lap.) It is hard to feel stressed when holding a puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment