About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, July 11, 2022

Excuse?

The weather this past weekend did not cooperate with my "relax and play outside" plans. Instead of blue skies and a bright sun, we received dark skies and torrential rain. Oh well. We played board games and watched movies instead of riding bikes and picking wild berries. We had fun, so that is all that matters.

When I wasn't busy with the kids I was binging Breaking Bad while working on some projects. I have seen the entire series at least six times, yet I find myself stopping to watch whenever it is on TV. The quiet days allowed me to get ahead, which I know I will appreciate as new summer adventures unfold. 

A new week is starting, although I'm the only one in the family who seems to be functioning under the parameters of a calendar. There is no doubt that the boys, including Scott, are all on vacation mode. They wake whenever they want, do what they want throughout the day and enjoy their time off. With no real responsibilities, it's easy to lose track of the days. 

Or perhaps I'm just making an excuse for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment