About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, July 07, 2022

Splashing

 Today I'm breaking out of my summer schedule by doing something fun for myself. I'm going to be spending the day with my friend, walking around our old college campus and catching up. I have missed being with friends, and today's visit is overdue. I've been looking forward to relaxing and reminiscing with my friend since we scheduled our visit a few weeks ago. 

While I'm revisiting the 90's, my mom and Timmy will be swimming. I know my little water bug has missed having his pool. He has been looking forward to an afternoon of splashing and jumping in the water. I have no doubt that he will have a blast and that he won't miss me at all. (I'm sure both Timmy and my Mom will sleep well tonight.)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment