About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, December 12, 2022

Vacation week

Another Christmas season weekend has come and gone. My house now has more baked goods, is holding a few more hidden presents and is decked out with more lights and blow-up figures. It is definitely looking (and feeling) a lot like Christmas!

This is the last week of school before the beginning of Christmas break. At the beginning of this new school year I was so frazzled I wasn't sure how we would navigate to this point. Thankfully everything has worked out. Timmy has settled into his new school and we have adjusted to the new schedule and expectations. It definitely wasn't easy, but I finally feel like I am back in control of my schedule. 

This week will be busy but rather uneventful. Vacation starts Friday afternoon for the boys, so I know that there eyes are looking ahead. Hopefully any surprises this week will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment