About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, December 09, 2022

Relaunch

 A few months ago I received an email from a network hosting platform, informing me that a project I created was going to be "reconfigured" on December 8. Since that date, I have been immersing myself in webinars and flowcharts, trying to plan my implementation of the new features on launch day. Yesterday has been circled on my calendar, in red, since I learned of the transition. I knew the task was going to be trying, but I underestimated the herculean to-do list that unraveled as I went down the rabbit hole of each "quick fix."

I woke up early, pouring myself a large mug of coffee before settling down to tackle the relaunch. With the exception of breaking to settle the kids, I worked for 14 hours straight. By the time I turned off my laptop I could no longer focus my bloodshot eyes. I had a breakthrough after lunch in understanding the flow so I am optimistic that it will be easier going forward.

Wish me luck! Time to get back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment