About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, December 15, 2023

TSO

 As I have mentioned previously, this holiday season is one of modifications and changes to traditions. Robby and I have seen The Nutcracker performed at George Mason University for the past decade and we have thoroughly enjoyed the shows. After last year's performance, which honestly was lackluster since the Russian ballerinas have been banned entrance, we decided to switch things up with a new experience. This year, instead of going to see The Nutcracker, we are going to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas performance tonight.

Today I will pick up Robby from school and head to Pennsylvania. Because the concert is in Hershey I decided to combine the it with a weekend visit with my Mom. Tonight while Robby and I are rocking out to TSO, Timmy will be gorging on popcorn while watching Grinch with my Mom. I have a feeling that both of my boys will be living their best lives tonight.

Have a great weekend!  I'll post photos from the show this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment