About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Videos!

I am excited to share two separate videos in today's blog.  The videos are markedly different, yet both reflect my passions.

The first video is the speech I recently presented during the Congressional hearing a few weeks ago. I knew that cameras were present, but I didn't realize that my words would be saved and uploaded for public viewing. (Please keep in mind that this was the first time I presented to Congress, and I was both nervous and unsure about what was expected.)




The second video shows Timmy's first step!  He has been teetering on accomplishing this milestone for a few days, becoming braver and standing without support for longer periods of time. It turns out that all he needed was the encouragement of his big brother and motivation to try to get to the cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment