About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday

This past weekend was spent doing nothing of consequence. The highlight Saturday was my purchasing a new pair of lounge pants, which I proceeded to change into as soon as I arrived home. Refusing to leave the house for the rest of the day, we spent the afternoon playing games, watching movies and baking cookies.

On Sunday our family vegetation weekend continued, although we did venture outside. The weather was absolutely perfect with bright blue skies and a cool breeze. Robby and I (with Hamlet in tow) went for a long bike ride through the neighborhood.  I love being able to play outside without breaking into a sweat because of the oppressive heat. With the exception of returning to school, autumn may be my favorite season. 

All good things must come to an end, and that includes our weekend of relaxation. Monday is upon us, and I have loads of work waiting for me. I could have made a dent on the pile over the weekend, but I needed to unplug and relax more.

Back to reality. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment