About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 09, 2016

Boston

Hello from Boston!

Timmy is recovering from his hives and doing well.  Although he has improved and is under the care of my Mom, it was incredibly difficult leaving yesterday.  With each call (which were numerous) my Mom and Scott told me that his hives are fading and that his activity level is increasing, updates which did wonders for both my anxiety and Momom heart. 

Today will be spent meeting with manufacturers, prosthetists and friends. I'm looking forward to a day of networking with adults, without cartoon interruptions or diaper changes. I don't get away often, so I plan to make the most of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment