About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Ready for the Couch

Busy with appointments all afternoon, I was grateful to finally tuck Timmy into bed. He was a trooper, but wrangling a three year old is wearing. Last night I was reminded that I'm no longer a young Mom. I hate to admit it, but I felt old and worn out. I was definitely feeling every bit of my age by the time I poured myself into bed.

Today we have nothing scheduled, which is good because I don't think I could physically handle another day like yesterday. I'm looking forward to sitting on the couch, watching cartoons with Timmy and not doing anything productive. (I realize that the chances of that wish materializing are slim to none, but a gal can dream, right?)  I'm sure that we will end up going to the pool, an activity that everybody enjoys. Maybe I'll propel myself to hero by allowing the boys to order fries at the snack bar. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment