About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Reunited

With the last few days of our Spring Break coinciding with my niece and nephew's abbreviated break, the Cousin Crew has finally been reunited. The kids were delighted to be together again and to fill my Mom's house with chaos and noise. Timmy was happy to be in the middle of the action despite being too young to understand most of the games and activities.  

Last night after Timmy went to sleep I packed up the Crew and took them to the VR arcade. If you haven't watched kids play VR games I highly recommend it. They had a great time, but it is nearly as much fun as a spectator.

Since it's raining out I'm not sure what we are going to do, but rest assured Aunt Peggy will think of something!

No comments:

Post a Comment