About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, May 14, 2018

Mother's Day Recap

My Mother's Day was laid back and relaxing. The boys allowed me to sleep in, a rare and much appreciated luxury. After I woke up I enjoyed some coffee while watching Hamlet play with his trains on the floor. Scott quickly ran outside to hang up my banner while Robby presented me with a ceramic flower he painted in art class.  

I spent the day alternating between playing with the boys and cleaning the house. Unfortunately for the clutter, I spent the majority of my time with the boys. Despite my plans, I just couldn't gather up the motivation to completely clean the house. With rain in the forecast for the rest of the week, I will be presented with ample opportunities to tackle the project.

Yesterday both Robby and Timmy asked me to go for a bike ride, an activity that will almost always trump doing chores around the house. I couldn't have planned a better activity for my special day. Bike riding with the boys is quickly becoming one of my favorite things.

I hope that everybody had a Mother's Day filled with love and relaxation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment