About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Day 3

Hello from Ohio (again).  

Yesterday was laid back.  Scott and the kids ran errands with his Mom while I stayed back to work. I know that his Mom appreciated the alone time with the boys and I truly appreciated the quiet opportunity to focus on my computer. 

Today we are going to a small amusement park in the area. I know that Robby and Timmy will thoroughly enjoy running and playing. Both have some penned up energy that needs a constructive outlet. They have been well-behaved so far, but neither of us want to risk what might come from the boys being idle for too long.  


No comments:

Post a Comment