About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Last Day in Ohio

Yesterday we packed up the boys (and Grandma) and headed to a local amusement park. The weather was overcast and muggy, but the boys were excited for an adventure. Although the weather was overcast and muggy.  Eventually the skies opened and we were treated to the much anticipated thunderstorm. We were bummed to get rained out of our Ohio adventure, but at least the boys were able to ride without interruption for two hours. 

Today we are packing up and heading home. Well, at least back to Pennsylvania. We fly into Philadelphia tonight and will drive to my Mom's for the night. Tomorrow we will (finally) return to Virginia. Robby, Timmy and I haven't been home for two weeks. Although we have had a lot of fun, it is time to go home.





No comments:

Post a Comment