About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Summer Vibes

I've been working and moving nonstop, yet it seems that my to-do list is only growing. Talk about spinning your wheels! I'm at the point where I'm going to stop writing everything down because I am finding it frustrating instead of helpful. 

In addition to trying to get everything organized and ready for conference, we have entered the portion of the summer where I want to pull my hair out and bang my head into the brick fireplace. I love Scott and Robby dearly, but having them home full time is wearing me out. 

Every time I turn around there they are, asking questions or making a mess. The extra dishes, extra bodies and extra smells are beginning to fray on my last nerve. I know that they are relishing every moment of vacation, but I find myself looking to August with longing.
I know I'm not the only mom who feels this way, right?

Conference is going to be busy and is certainly not a vacation, but I am hopeful that the time away and the change of scenery will help to reset my summer vibes. I want to feel laid back and relaxed instead of frazzled and stressed. This Momom most definitely needs a break, or a maid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment