About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Turtle Video

With Scott back to work, I am slowly moving towards resuming the school schedule. Having the boys home everyday has been both wonderful and frustrating. I love having the commotion, the noise and the utter chaos that comes from having a full house. On the other hand, I have had my fill of the commotion, the noise and the utter chaos that comes from having a full house. There is something to be said for quieter days with only Timmy to manage.

It is hard to believe that another school year is beginning. It feels like it has only been a few days since we celebrated the last day of school. Between travel, day adventures and lots of cousin time, the weeks have flown by. This summer has been especially memorable for Robby. I know that he will look back on these two months for decades to come. 

Over the weekend he finalized a video from his Internship. He filmed everything with his night vision scope (thanks to Nana for the wonderful Christmas present). After sifting through hours of raw footage, he compiled a video to commemorate his experience.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment