About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Long Day of Travel

Hello from Vancouver!  

Yesterday can be summed up in one succinct word: exhausting. I knew that it was going to be a long day and the journey definitely lived up to my expectations. After a nearly 20 hour work day, I was beyond grateful to fall into a comfortable bed last night. 

I slept solid and feeling ready for the challenges ahead. I haven't had the opportunity to explore the city beyond traveling from the convention center to the hotel, but I'm hoping to be able to walk around the marina during lunch. If you are at the AOPA conference, please stop through the exhibit hall to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment