About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Vancouver Bound

Timmy is again waking up at my Mom's house. I felt horrible yesterday afternoon as I was driving away from him. I know that he is in great hands and having a wonderful time with his Nana and his older (and adoring) cousins, but leaving him again is difficult. 

As my calendar quickly filled through the month, I knew that September was going to be arduous. I am accustomed to traveling once every three months. This will be my third trip away in as many weeks. Thankfully this will be my last work trip for awhile. I am definitely not made for this lifestyle!

This morning I'm hopping on an insanely early flight for Vancouver. Even though I'm travel weary, I'm looking forward to attending the conference. I enjoy reuniting with friends and networking professionally. The next few days will be busy but productive. Hopefully I won't miss my kiddos too much if I'm as busy as I anticipate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment