About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, December 28, 2018

Dreary PA

Greetings from a dreary and rain-soaked Pennsylvania.

Yesterday afternoon Hamlet and I packed up and headed to visit with my Mom for a few days. Although I love visiting with my mom and rarely need a reason, the impetus behind this trip is somber. A dear friend's mom passed away just before Christmas, and the funeral is this afternoon. My mom has agreed to watch Timmy so I can go and pay my respects to my friend and her family.

After the funeral, I'll be helping my mom ready her house for an impromptu family party. My cousins, their kiddos and Aunt, who has moved to Mexico, will be stopping by on Saturday en route to Hershey Park. I haven't seen my Aunt Corrie in at least four years we are all looking forward to the reunion.  

Scott and Robby will be coming to Pennsylvania Saturday morning for the party but right they are enjoying some bro time in Virginia. Robby received a new computer for Christmas and has been busy getting it set up and all of his games downloaded. In the meantime, Timmy is basking in being the recipient of all of his Nana's attention and affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment