About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Bounce Fun

By late afternoon we shattered our vow to stay inside and hibernate. Hamlet was full of energy and was bordering on both destructive and exhausting. After playing what felt like my 100th game of Pimple Pete, a disgusting game he coveted and loves, I began to search for activities. We decided to pack up and visit the open bounce at a local bounce house arena.

Robby decided to come along, which delighted his little brother. Timmy was grinning ear-to-ear with the prospect of playing and jumping with his big brother. Once we got checked in and I paid, the boys took off running to the arena.

The brothers bounced, slid, climbed and giggled for two hours. By the time the bounce time was over they were both sweaty, red-faced and exhausted. My heart was full as I was watching them actually play and get along. Because of the age spread, there are so few activities and interests that they share. Watching them play together is rare and special!








No comments:

Post a Comment