About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Snow Day!

Snow Day (again!)

Once again our winter wonderland has returned to our yard, blanketing everything with beautiful (and fun) white fluff. Schools closed last night in anticipation of the storm, leading to the traditional Snow Day dance by the boys. Timmy has started to join the celebration, making the scene utterly adorable. I hope that we have at least one more snow day this year so I can try to sneak a video.


We are expected to receive a few inches of snow, and by the rate that it is falling, I think the estimate might be on the low side. In another hour or so will be able to head outside sledding, which will surely delight my little snow adventurers. Today will be spent getting ready to play in the snow, playing in the snow and warming up and drying everything before heading back outside to play in the snow.  Thankfully my anxiety lifted yesterday and I slept well. I think today I'm going to need my energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment