About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, June 28, 2019

Pain

The heat has finally taken its toll on me, causing my phantom pain to kick into overdrive. The past few hours have been miserable, with my missing toes twisting and contorting in unnatural positions. I have been miserable trying to find relief and a comfortable position. 

Phantom pain during the morning hours is an odd occurrence for me. Typically the pain sneaks into the early evening or in the middle of the night. I am hoping that it will be fleeting and that I will be able to find relief soon.

Other than the pain and the heat, there is nothing to report from Ohio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment