About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, July 01, 2019

Packing Up

Yesterday Mother Nature provided us with a beautiful day to enjoy the annual picnic for Scott's family. It was warm but the constant breeze kept both the oppressive temperatures and the bugs at bay, allowing us all to enjoy being outside all afternoon. While Scott visited with his relatives, I spent my time trying to occupy Timmy (and to keep him out of creating too much mischief on the farm.)

Today is our last full day in Ohio. Scott has a few tasks to finish up for his mom before we conclude our visit. I'm glad that he has been able to knock so much off of her to-do list during our visit. I know that he feels good being able to help her.  

This afternoon we will be packing up and heading to a hotel near the airport in preparation for our early morning departure. Timmy is looking forward to spending the night in a hotel, and I know that Robby is feeling homesick. It has been a nice visit, but it will also be wonderful to be at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment