About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  

Unfortunately, Mother Nature is not going to cooperate. Trick-or-Treating in the rain is not ideal, but I doubt that the raindrops will be enough to keep the Cousin Crew from their mission. Tonight is free candy night, and nothing will get in their way.

Timmy is ecstatic to go out with the "big kids." Last night we visited a local Trunk-or-Treat event, allowing the kids to soak up some holiday spirit while nabbing a few snacks. Timmy was able to refine his Trick-or-Treat etiquette, so I know he is ready for the big night!



No comments:

Post a Comment