About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, November 01, 2019

Halloween Do-Over

Yesterday my Mom's hometown broke with tradition and rescheduled Trick-or-Treat. Usually demonstrating a stern-faced, tough it out kiddo attitude, the decision to delay the event due to weather was a welcome surprise. I was not terribly keen on the idea of trolling the neighborhoods in torrential rains.

With Trick-or-Treat delayed and my adventure plans derailed, yesterday was a dreary Halloween for the boys. Robby played on his computer and spent time on some classwork, but by midafternoon he was bored and eagerly waiting for his cousins to come home from school.  Because of homework and assorted frustrations, we opted to just forgo any Halloween adventures and to concentrate our efforts on Trick-or-Treating tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment