About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, January 09, 2020

Melting

Scott had off yesterday, allowing us a relaxed day with no where to go and little to do. I took full advantage of his being home by working as much as possible. It is so much easier for me to concentrate when he is home to entertain and wrangle the kids. 

When I wasn't working I was playing with Timmy in what little snow hadn't yet melted away in our yard. He delights in throwing snowballs and rolling snow people. I really hope that we have a major winter storm so that he can experience the childhood thrill of a massive snowfall.  Until then, we will make the most of these minor snow events. 

This morning the roads are clear, which means that life will return to normal. After the fun of a quick winter storm, normalcy feels boring. I know that I'm not the only one who is sad to see the snow melting away. Little Timmy broke down crying because the flakes were fading.


No comments:

Post a Comment