About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Golf

Yesterday was relatively low-key. I was able to sleep in (thanks Mom) and work through the morning and into the early afternoon. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy being spoiled by my Mom?

After the teens woke up we played Taboo and other card games. I've learned that they don't really care what we do, they just enjoy having fun and being together. It was too hot to really do anything outside, so we hunkered down in the air conditioning. 

Early evening we headed to play mini-golf. I was hoping that the course would not be crowded at that time of day, and I was right. We were the only group on the course, so not only did we have a great time but I felt completely safe.

Today we are heading home. As much as I would love to stay, I need to get back to reality. Hopefully we will be back soon, because I will miss the late night giggles.





No comments:

Post a Comment